Search

Wednesday 30 March 2016

How to download video from youtube without any software

How to download videos from youtube without any software

Step 1: Open your browser and type www.youtube.com 

           like image shown below







 it will open the youtube




Step 2: Now open any video which you want to download

           and you will see the link of the video like shown below



Step 3: Now type 'ss' in link of video before youtube.com

           like image shown below 



and press Enter

this will show like



Step 4: Now click on download like shown in above image

          and you can also change the quality of video which is

          shows in the right side of download

after clicking on download your video is start downloading

          like image shown below





        #THANK'S FOR VISITING OUR BLOG#








7 comments:

  1. thank you it helps me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you it helps me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx bro its realy works
    its help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this. I really want thid information

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. download video from youtube

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews